Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! What's your wish?....I am a Jeannie...hehehe!! Our sponsor this week is Pixie Dust Studio, and this is the image that was sent to me to use, how cute is that?! Yet again some more absolutely adorable images, and you could win 2 of these images if you join in on the fun this week. The papers that I used are from a set that I picked up from one of the scrapbook stores here that was having a yard sale. So there were all of these papers and cardstocks together for $2, not bad huh? The ribbons actually came with it too, and I used them all and just tied them in a knot. The image is popped up, and then I've had these rhinestones around for awhile, and I was never sure when I'd use them, well voila...turned upside down the perfect bottle! Then I just added an oval rhinestone for the top.

You won't be disappointed by the creations from the rest of the Design Team I promise, so be sure to check them all out and have a very sweet day!

Peace & Luv,

10 comments :

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Good morning Jeannie! My wish is... for sunshine today - thanks Jeannie :)

Fabulous card! Love the pink and green together with a touch of red. That gem is the perfect touch! Now how come my scrapbook store can't have a yard sale - what a great idea!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I just love the paper you have used on your card this week. it really makes your image come to life! You have done a nice job coloring and the added jewel is perfect! The combination of ribbons adds the finishing touch to this adorable card!

Lisa T said...

Cute! Great papers and I love that multi-ribbon bow! Nice and girly just like the image. :)

Terry Oulboub said...

Jeannie, this is too cute and so appropriate, huh? I Dream of Jeannie! :) Love it! I love how you tied your ribbons together like that; brings out the pretty colors int he rest of the card. Very nice!

Arlana said...

Jeannie, I knew you need that image. You did such an adorable job on your card. I love the fun papers and added jewels and the one you used for a bottle. Thanks for all you do and for your swet card this week.

Carol Dee said...

I dream of Jeannie, LOL. She is CUTE. Hugs...

MrsK said...

Hi Jeannie

Lovely and funky card!!

Sal xx

Melissa Craig said...

Way cute genie, Jeannie! I love how you colored her and the embellishment is awesome! Looks like a belly-button ring.

Stacy said...

Wonderful card! Great colors and wow I love that beautiful ribbon!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, I just love this genie image and she so reminds me of "I Dream of Jeannie." I just knew you had to do her up! What a fabulous job you did! I love your papers and the cute charm and ribbons that you choose to use. Your card couldn't be any cuter!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs