Happy Sunday....a special card that's just for ewe..hehe! I hope you're having a great weekend, even though we're at the home stretch already. This card is made using The Sweet Stop's sketch, except that I flipped it. So today if you tilt your head to the left, you'll see how I used it. The base of the card is SU's Creamy Caramel, and there's also some Pretty in Pink in there too. The DP's are from Kaiser's Lemonade paper pad, and I used some of SU's Bravo Burgundy ink around some of the edges. The image is from Pink Petticoat, the flowers were cut out using a Sizzlit and I added some tiny pink buttons in the centers, and the twill ribbon is from CTMH. The gang's all here on this one, ya?!!

Thanks for coming by for a visit and take care!!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Can you imagine that? Jeanne flipped the sketch !!! I have been looking for a sheep stamp. May have to try a digi! *shudder* Maybe I can get it done with the new computer! Got any tips for me? Enjoy the rest of you Sunday, Hugs...

Country Mouse said...

This card is just too cute!! I love the pretty colors and that sentiment is adorable!!!
Thanks for sharing with us at The Sweet Stop!!!

CreaRenata said...

Great card, love the image, so sweet! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colors/papers and your flowers look so beautiful as well! Great interpretation of our sketch and thanks so much for playing along!
:)Kathy

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs