Happy Sunday! It's a beautiful day here in AZ, and I hope it is in your little corner of the world too! I've got some teapots for ya, not happy about how the pic turned out, but maybe I'll try and get a better one later after my running around. I need to make 12 of these for a card swap this week, but since I don't have enough purple I think I'll just make them all different colors, and they can choose the color they want. The papers are SU; cardstocks are Going Gray and Orchid Opulence, and the papers are from the Night & Day set. The teapot stamp is from Unity, the small wildflower is a punch, with an orchid rhinestone in the center. The ribbon I scored a bunch of at a ribbon and material store that we have here for cheap. I also used a marker to hi-lite parts of the pots.

I hope your weekend is good, like I said earlier we've got some running around to do, and I'm going to see if I can get Neal to take me to Ikea too....hehe!! He actually told me about, and then took me to a craft fair yesterday. How cute is that? We got some fun stuff for the kids, and he got me a pretty necklace.

Thanks for coming by, and take care!

2 comments :

Juls said...

Fabulous!!! Love those teapots!! and the purple is just lush!! what a stunning card! Hugs Juls

Carol Dee said...

Love that pretty satin ribbon. nice teapots. It sounds lke you had a nice weekend. I sure wish I had an IKEA close. The closest one is like 150 miles away! Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs