Happy Sunday and Happy Summer! I'm using The Sweet Stop's sketch today and why I tried to fit everything I needed to on a 4x4 square card, I'm not sure. Anyway, the papers are from a new stack that I got and it's from DCWV called Summer Dream. I also used some of SU's Rich Razzleberry papers for the flowers, which were cut out from a Sizzlit, and some Baja Breeze cardstock. The image is from Bugaboo, and it's one of the freebies this week. I colored it in mostly with Copics. Then I added some buttons to the centers of the flowers, the glue wasn't even dried when I took this pic(!), and then added the rhinestones into the corners of the card.

I hope you're enjoying a nice long weekend and thanks so much for stopping by. Take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Cute and Purple. Sweet Bugabo image. Still have not tried to do a free digi! (Just call me chicken!)Have a fun Memorial Day however you spend it. Hugs...

Kathy said...

What an adorable card!! Love the bright summery colors and your sentiment is perfect! Great take on the sketch as well! Thanks so much for joining us at the Sweet Stop!
:)Kathy

Saskia said...

Lovely card! So cute and so 'happy'!!

Saskia :)

Tracey said...

This is a fab card, Love the cute image & the papers you've used are gorgeous :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs