Happy Monday! When you look at this sweet little kitty, you just have to say awww.... don't-cha? This little baby is from a blog called Motivet and there are some very darling things available to purchase, but this one happens to be free, and free is always good! I used The Sweet Stop's Sketch #55 for the layout. I really like working with them, and this one is no exception. There are some gorgeous examples done by the design team over there too. The papers I used are all from CTMH; the Bella set. I cut out some of the flowers from one of the papers to put around the kitty, and then used a regular hole punch for the centers of the flowers. The image is also popped up. Did you notice there are no ribbons, bows, rhinestones, or buttons? That's a first for me I think!

I got lots of sleep this weekend, but on Monday my butt is always dragging it seems. It was a good weekend though, and I accomplished a lot and I hope yours was good too. Thanks for coming by, leave me some love before you go - it's always great to hear from you, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

7 comments :

Alicia said...

Ooohh Jeannie this is adorable! I too love the sketch and was on the hunt for one to use...so I might play along as well. I think three-day weekends should become law...what do yout think?
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

Awww (And I DID say Awww Before I read your comments!) How cute is Kitty picking flowers roots and all? A cheerfull way to start Monday, TFS. Have a wonderful week. Hugs...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

It is tough not using embellishments, you pulled it off wonderfully! Great card Jeannie!

Lisa T said...

So sweet! I have that Motivet kitty, too. You're right - he's so sweet AND he's free. Can't beat that! :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Papercrafter and cat lover - so I loved your card!!!

Thanks so much for popping over to see me today! :D

Kelli said...

awww, love this!

Julie Masse said...

What a sweet card! Cute kitty! Thanks for playing The Sweet Stop's sketch this week!! :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs