Happy, happy, happy Saturday! Today I took a big tag and made it into a bookmark. This is for a friend who got me a dragonfly cookie cutter, and I know she loves to read. The papers are from SU; the Parisian Breeze set, and they are specialty textured paper, which makes them nice and heavy. The flower and sentiment stamps are from CTMH's Friendship Garden's set, and then I just added some ribbons, and a big button with some twine. I like this idea, and I think I'll make some more to have on hand as a quick little gift.

My day so far has consisted of getting my every 3 week like clockwork mani/pedi, laundry, and making this. I crashed early last nite and slept in on top of that. I was wiped out from the week I guess. I had a nice conversation with my nail gal, who is excited that her mom will be here next week from Viet Nam. Our talks are limited, as you can image, but she's such a sweetheart and she always greets me with a hug, and calls me the dragonfly lady!

I hope your Saturday is good and that your creative mojo is workin for ya today. Thanks so much for coming by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Great idea. A card and gift all in one. Can you believe I have NEVER had a manicure or pedi? Sigh... not much call for fancy fingernails driving bus and serving Elementary lunches. LOL.
Enjoy the rest of the weekeknd. hugs...

Alicia said...

Hi Jeannie,
I haven't visited for awhile and you have been super busy making so many gorgeous cards and projects! Sounds like you are working really hard as well...am glad you have time on the weekend to get your nails done and spoil yourself a little bit.
Take care,
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs