Good Monday morning to you! I had some fun with this little lady and turned out something a little bit different. The lady stamp is from Hero Arts, the tree from Unity. The papers are all SU; black, kiwi kiss, and then the patterned paper is from a Country Living special set they had. The image is popped up, as well as the little lady. The dragonflies are from a punch, and I put some little rhinestones down the centers. The twill ribbon is also SU. The journey is certainly the reward, and I hope you agree!

I had an awesome weekend, very fun and accomplished quite a bit. The weather was great, but it's going to heat up this week and get into the 90's. Summer here we come!

Thanks for visiting, have an awesome day, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Oh I like this, Love the dragonflies. :) Have a wonderful week. Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs