Are these ca-ute, or what?!! I can say that because I didn't make them!! I couldn't get to the last CTMH party and so, being the wonderful demonstrator that she is, Ronah made these for me, which is what they were making at the party! Now how sweet is that?! There's a whole new line of cherry papers and embellishments to match that are just awesome, which is what she used for these! If you don't have a CTMH dealer near you, I can hook you up online and have it delivered to your door!

Well Happy Saturday to ya, and I've been out shopping with that same wonderful CTMH gal all day, since Neal is camping with the boy scouts. We had a fun day starting out with 4 of us this morning, (one got sick), and ending up with 3 of us hitting the town hard! We had a blast and went to lunch and laughed a lot. JoAnn's had all of their scrapbooking things 40% off, and I mean everything! I got lots of fun papers that I can't wait to use.

It's 9:00 here already tonite, I think I'll watch a chick flick and hit the hay. I hope your Saturday was a good one, thanks for checking in, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I love-love-love the cherry papers.
I have a niece that I ALWAYS make cherry theme cards. She would be so dissapointed if I did not! And the SNAIL is TOO CUTE. :) I saw the Joanne sale flyer and thought I better stay away and start using from my stash....hmmmm... but maybe I am missing something *wink*
Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hugs...

Judy Applegarth said...

I love that cherry paper - I have 3 packs of it! I'm have been a CTMH consultant for 7 yrs. You did a great job!

Judy Applegarth said...

I love that cherry paper - I have 3 packs of it! I'm have been a CTMH consultant for 7 yrs. You did a great job!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs