Paper and stamps and FABRIC - oh my!! Happy Saturday!! I was playing around with some fabric again and I cut some out with one of the nesties, and then I decided to try my sizzix flower die and it worked with it too. I also distressed the edges of the fabric a bit. So I made this little card out of it all. The base paper is SU's Pacific Point with some textured Bazzil, and then some vanilla cardstock in between that I distressed. I stamped right onto the fabric, and then stamped a butterfly on some cardstock and cut it out and put some rhinestones down the center of it, after I glued it in the center and bent the wings up a bit. The stamps are from Unity. For the flower, there's actually a Kaiser flower as the base, and then 4 layers of fabric with a button in the middle. It's a pretty little note card with a sentiment we should all remind ourselves about I think, and I speak for myself too!

It's a gorgeous day here and I need to get out into the sunshine and get some fresh air after being inside with this nasty cold for 2 days. I hope your Saturday is going along good, thanks so much for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Well now! There is something I can do with all those fabric scraps that where SUPPOSED to get quilted. Cool. TFS. Have a relaxing Easter weekend. Bunny Hugs...

Stacy said...

Beautiful! And wow, so creative! Hope you enjoy your sunshine today!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs