Monday, Monday, right? Well, here's some happy flowers for you! This is the other card that we made at our CTMH party on Saturday. The paper's are from the Bella paper pack, and the stamp is part of the April set of the month. We colored with some watercolor pencils and then used a blending pen. The image is popped up, as well as the pot, which we stamped and cut out separately. I also added some small lilac colored rhinestones to the centers of the flowers. I also really like the crocheted ribbon that we used to tie around the card!
The inside sentiment sez ~ Flowers whisper what words cannot say!

I hope your Monday is a good one, I appreciate you stopping in, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Very Pretty. I like the mesh ribbon, too. Have a great week, hugs...

Anonymous said...

Good evening

Definitely gonna recommend this post to a few friends

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs