It's Monday and we all need our coffee right?! I used a Unity stamp for the coffee mug, and then a CTMH stamp that's the coffee cup ring. I've had this twill ribbon for awhile and thought today would be the perfect day to use it. The cardstocks are SU's; Pretty in Pink and Creamy Caramel, and the ink is Close to Cocoa. There is glitter on the steam, but you can't really tell too much from this pic. Then I just took a pink flower button and some thin green ribbon and tied a bow through it. The inside sentiment is - Coffee and Friends, the perfect blend!

I hope your Monday is good, I appreciate you coming by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I very often enjoy my morning coffe with you, well at least while visiting your blog. :) The coffee ring is a stamp I have thought about NEEDING several times and I do not have it yet!
LOL, have a great week, hugs...

JR Creations said...

Wow, how cool is that card, never seen anything like it. Love the twill ribbon too, never knew the real name of that type of ribbon. Off to bed now but will be having a coffee in the am of tomorrow in Ireland. Jenny T.

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love these colors.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs