If you are looking for the Shirley's 2 Girls Paris Blog Hop....please scroll down to last Thursday.....Merci!!!

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!! Our sponsor today is none other than Fresh Brewed Designs, which is where this sweet Birthday Angel came from. Isn't she cute? All of the papers that I used are from the DCWV Garden Party stack, the 3 circles were cut out using nesties, then I added a couple of flowers, a ribbon bow, and some rhinestones. I think she's ready for any little girl's birthday party!

Be absolutely sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team's creations are today, and join us to get the chance to win some of these Fresh Brewed Designs!

Have a great Wednesday, thanks for coming by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

13 comments :

mulberry station said...

I don't remember seeing this sweet little iamge! She is really cute! I lvoe your colors and emblishments! Very cute Jeannie!

JR Creations said...

Awh she's cute, love your flower and bow detail.

Jenny T.

Lisa T said...

Sweet card! Love the floral papers. :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, What a sweet birthday card! My grand daughter would love this one too! Perfect party outfit! Darling bright papers too! Love how you reused the red paper! And your flowers and bow are so sweet!

Stacy said...

This is so sweet! I love your flowers and bow!

Carol Dee said...

Perfect BD card for any littel girl. Hugs...

Rose said...

Jeannie your card is so adorable!! It is a great little girls birthday card. Very sweet and fun! Love it!

Rose

Terry Oulboub said...

Jeannie, this is just the cutest - lovely papers and don't you just love coloring Heather's girls? I absolutely adore her images! That is a unique flower - very nice and I love that bow on there - goes well with the ribbon - very cute! ;D

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Your card makes me smile :) I love the colors and that image is adorable!! And I love the flower with the ribbon.

Deanne :)

Arlana said...

Jeannie, This is such a sweet image. thought about doing that one too. You chose such perfect colors. Sweet job.

KymKreates said...

she is sweet as punch and you are right, any little girl would love getting her!
Kym

Heather said...

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE!!!

Look at little Angel Cake :)
I am so happy you chose this image. I really have been wanting to get these out again and color them up. Beautiful papers and fun colors.

Thanks for the sweet words. It is an honor to sponsor SSW.
Have a beautiful weekend.

Melissa Craig said...

Cute cute cute! I love this card Jeannie - the colors are so striking. Sorry I'm so late commenting.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs