If you are looking for the Shirley's 2 Girls Paris Blog Hop....please scroll down to Thursday.....Merci!!!

Happy Tuesday Sunshine! Isn't this little gal adorable? I found her on My Grafico
where I've found several new things lately, and they have an awesome variety of things to choose from. The papers are all from SU's Delicate Dots set, which I think is retired, but I really like the spring/summer colors and thought they'd be perfect for the Mojo Monday Sketch too this week. The cardstock and marker colors are SU's Bashful Blue and Apricot Appeal. They I added some matching ribbon, cut out one of the flowers from the tan background to put on her hat and added a little stone in the center of it. The image is popped-up then too. I hope you like her!

Have a fabulous Tuesday, thanks so much for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

She is cute. Love the sparkle in the flower. Fun layout. Have a good day, hugs...

In Love With Scrap said...

So gorgeous.. I love it...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs