If you are looking for the Shirley's 2 Girls Paris Blog Hop....please scroll down to Thursday.....Merci!!!

It's Monday so let's pour some coffee and get moving, ya?!! This little doggie is sure to put a smile on your Monday face, and she's from Pink Petticoat. All of the papers are from SU's Raspberry Tart set, along with some lite green cardstock. I used a label and a circle nestie, along with a large scallop circle punch. Then I just added a big bow and some buttons threaded with some snippets of matching paper, and that's that. I couldn't decide on a sentiment to put on the outside, it came with "I miss your cuddles", but I think I chair-ish you may be better. Not sure yet, or I may keep it blank until it's time to use it and decide then. Do you do that too, or is that my lack of commitment issue coming out?.....hehe.

I've got a couple late nites at work coming up this week, so I know it'll be busy going in. I'm going to try and work ahead so that I don't miss a day here, but no promises. I hope your Monday is great, thanks for stopping by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Hey now! Are you switching up to Ladybugs on me? LOL. I like your blog background and love the Raspberry Tart papers.
The card is adorable. I make LOTS of blank cards to have on hand, then add the sentiments as I need/us them.
Have a great week. hugs...

JR Creations said...

I adore this! The image is fab and the colours are savage. Really like this one Jeannie!
Jenny T.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs