If you are looking for the Shirley's 2 Girls Paris Blog Hop....please scroll down....Merci!!

Happy Friday!!!!! We made it, ya?!!! This card is a CASE of a card that I found on SCS that I had in my favorites from over a year ago that Amy at Pickled Paper Designs made. She does some beautiful work, and I'm always inspired by her. The image is from DigiStamp Boutique and I printed it twice and cut out the flowers to pop them up on top of each other. The polka dot paper is SU's, not sure what set right now, the zebra stripe is from DCWV and I think the name of the stack is glamour something? Can you tell I'm not at home?....hehe. There's glitter in the center of the flowers, sorry it doesn't show up because it looks pretty cool, then there's some lace on the bottom, some little bitty pieces of ribbon and tiny buttons. It's very funky and fun, and I think I'll make some more to keep in my stash, or maybe sell on Etsy? Yes, I've been getting asked quite a bit about that, so I may try it for awhile and see how it goes. I'll keep you posted.

Well I hope your week was good, and that your weekend will be even better. I have no major plans, but we've got kids so my car will magically turn into a taxi. Funny how that happens!

Thanks for coming by, I appreciate it very much, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Davi said...

GREAT card!! I love the dp colors, and embellies! :)

Carol Dee said...

Another Great Card! TGIF ( A day late!) Happy Weekend Hugs...

Juls said...

very stylish!! Love it!! hugs Juls

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs