Hi all and Happy Saturday! This card I made for Neal's son who turned 13! It's one of Mo's Digital Pencil Too images, that I love, and is always fun to color. Quen likes spy gear and things like that, so I thought this would be fun to do. We had a little family pizza party last nite and opened presents, and just had a fun nite together. I used some black and gray standard cardstock, with some SU cardstock; Creamy Caramel and Really Rust, with the same color markers. The main image is popped up, and the twill ribbon is from CTMH.

It's been a busy day, but fun. I had a hair appointment this morning, then a CTMH card party that was paired with a gold party. What that means is that we could bring in our old and unused gold jewelry to see what we could get for it. I didn't have much, but the things I did have I've been wanting to get rid of for awhile. I ended up getting $275 to my surprise, for things that have just been sitting around. Just think of the paper I can buy with that.....hehe....just kidding!

Tonite we had a light grilled lemon chicken dinner, and now we're all settling in with a movie. I hope your Saturday was great, thanks so much for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Alicia said...

Sounds like you have had a lovely weekend Jeannie! Love your spy card! I bet Quentin did too :)
Alicia xx

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, Your card is super cute!! Your son will love it. It sure made me smile!
Nancy

Carol Dee said...

Cards for 13 year old boys are hard! You made a winner :) hugs...

JR Creations said...

Deadly card Jeannie, really like the colours and adoring that ribbon.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs