Hello world here's the song that we're singin'....COME ON GET HAPPY!!! I haven't gotten a lot of stamps these days because I'm hooked on digi's, but I do have a tiny obsession with birds. When I saw this set from SU, I knew I had to have it. The quail's that live here in AZ are just adorable, especially the babies, but they also remind me of partridges....which leads me to....The Patridge Family!! So today's card I thought would be perfect for a Monday cuz we all need that little nudge to get us going, right? The other thing I found out is that SU's Wild Wasabi paper is coming back. Well it just so happens I still have some, and matching ribbon too. I paired it up with some Baja Breeze, which thankfully is not going away! The papers are all actually from one 12x12 piece that I came across. It had 4 different pattern squares on one side, and then the back is the polka dots. I figured it was a lot of bang for my .89 cents, and it's from We R Memory Keepers, and this one is called Tiffany's. Pretty slick idea I have to say!

Well I had a really fun weekend. I met up with some high school friends, from ahem...30 years ago. One of the guys actually lives here, and only a couple of miles away too. The other came in from California, and then another from Milwaukee, which is where we all grew up. We talked and reminisced and we seemed to pick up right where we left off. It was great to see them, and they are planning a big reunion in Milwaukee in July. Not sure about that yet, but we'll see.

I snuck in a mani/pedi Saturday morning, so my toes have pretty flowers and jewels on them, and it makes me oh so happy! Neal and I went to the movies Saturday nite and saw Hot Tub Time Machine. I'm a John Cusack groupie, and the movie had it's moments, but I'd give it a B- all in all.

I hope your weekend was great, I appreciate you visiting, I've got a couple fun things cooked up for this week, so be sure to visit again and take care!

Travlin' along there's a song that we're singin'....COME ON GET HAPPY!!!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Lisa T said...

Great card! I just love the bright colors and those birds are too cute!

Carol Dee said...

Cool Card, love those darling quail. I just got them myself! Have a wonderful week, hugs...

Juls said...

this is too gorgeous!! Love youe image, and the combo of papers! Hugs Juls

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs