Happy Twisted Thursday with Shirley's 2 Girls! This week the twist is a tribute to Mom's of all kinds, even if you only have fur-babies! I made this card for a friend of mine with a black boy kitty whose name is Lucky, isn't that cute? He's a great kitty and funny too.

What I used are CTMH papers from the Caboodle set, and they are great happy colors I think. The image is called Like a Book, and then the smaller Happy Mother's Day image I thought fit in perfectly, which is popped up. I used all kinds of different markers, whatever I had that looked like it would match. The flowers are a Sizzlit with some stickers in the centers that came with the paper set, and then I put some itty bitty rhinestones in the centers. The border below the image is also a sticker. I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop, and I knew I liked it as soon as I saw it.

Be sure to check out the rest of the Ladies with Attitude's cards, and join us this week to get the chance to win some of these fun images for yourself!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!

9 comments :

Ann English said...

Terrific, Jeannine-love this gal and her kitty!

Jane Wetzel said...

what a great idea for your friend! I was looking at this and thinking I should do the same for my gf with 6 kitties! love it!

Cat said...

I LOVE your card Jeannie! That image is adorable! Great colors and coloring too!

Carol Dee said...

Sometimes I think furbabies are the ONLY kind we should have had! LOL. She will love this. Hugs... (and happy Friday eve)

Georgia said...

Hi Jeannie, I love the bold colors you used for your card. This is one of my favorite images from S2G.

CreaRenata said...

What a pretty card! Love the colours. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

Julie Masse said...

What a great card - love all your sweet touches! Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop! :)

Gina said...

Great card! Your colors are so pretty. Love the way you used them Mother's Day sentiment.

Anne said...

What lovely colours and the sketch is perfect for your card, love this image!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs