Happy Twisted Thursday with Shirley's 2 Girls!!

Spring has finally Sprung!!!!!

The S2G DT is ready to 'spring' one on ya.
With S2G having so many different Digital Stamps
that have the theme of "SPRING"...what better way
to show off the collection than for each of us to
share one of our favorites with you!

Our Twist for this Twisted Challenge is...FLOWERS!!
That's right...simple & easy! Use any color, any sketch, any image, & then add any kind of flower, anything with a flower will do!

What I used for my card today is SU's Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry cardstock. Most of the patterned papers from the Parisian Breeze specialty set, with a bit of some Rich Razzleberry designer paper. The doggie and the bee are both popped up, and I used a glitter pen on the bee. Of course I had to add flowers right? Well mine are from a small punch, with some special little gems in the centers of them.

Be sure to check out the rest of the Ladies With Attitude's creations and join us, I can't wait to see what "springs" up from you.....hehehe!

Thanks for visiting and take care!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!

8 comments :

Alicia said...

This is adorable Jeannie! I love the colours you have used and such a cute image too! Happy Friday-eve to you as well...nearly there!
Alicia xx

Jane Wetzel said...

very cute- and I LOVE the colors u used! Guess I just love doggies!! he he he!

Ann English said...

Darling! I'm terrified to try him in black-awesome job! Love the card design, too.

Cat said...

Adorable card, Jeannie! Love the dimension and colors! Sooo cute!

Carol Dee said...

A nice Springy Friday Eve card. TFS. Hugs...

Gina said...

Those colors look fabulous together, I don't know that I have seen that combo before, but I really like it. Great card!

mulberry station said...

What a adorable card Jeannie. I love your sketch and that sweet, sweet dog. Your color combo is wonderful too!

Anne said...

Oh, Jeannie, this is lovely! I love the image, your colours, the flowers, just perfect

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs