Happy Twisted Thursday with Shirley's 2 Girl's and welcome to Rue Du Louvre for my part of this fabulous little Paris tour. If you came here from Rue Bonaparte/Jane's, then you are in right place! Come with us as we take you for a stroll down the Champs E'lys'ees with S2G's fluffy little poodle character 'Chanel' and her owner, Coco and friend Camille.

Your adventure to "PARIS" will take you on a trip for a whole week, ending on the 15th...with 3 winners!

You will have “12” FABULOUS streets to visit. If you get lost, your road map is listed below. Make sure to hit each street, you don’t want to miss anything!

A one-way ticket will cost you just a little bit of ~LOVE~ that you can leave
on all of the DT blogs and from those comments we will choose our WINNERS!

We’ll pick 3 winners from the challenge blog comments with 1 grand prize that you can see in this pic....I know...wow - right?!!

So, with all that said....don’t forget to play along with us for our Twisted Thursday Challenge. The TWIST is to use the word MERCI on your card/project.

Now for the next stop on your tour, head over to Rue du Pont Neuf/Judy's for another fabulous project!

Paris Street Names and Blog Hop order:
1. Angie-Rue St Honore
2. Ann – Rue de Auteuil
3. Anne – Rue de Chateau
4. Cat – Rue de Maitre Albert
5. Deanne – Rue de St. Julien-le-Pauvre
6. Georgia – Rue de St-Louis-en-I’lle
7. Gina – Rue de Champs E’lsees
8. Jana – Rue Dauphine
9. Jane – Rue Bonaparte
10. Jeannie – Rue Du Louvre - You are Here!!
11. Judy – Rue du Pont Neuf
12. Lisa – Rue de Rivoli

Thanks for visiting, I hope you have fun on your trip around Paris, and take care!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!!

48 comments :

Georgia said...

Jeannie, I love everything about this card! The pearls are a great touch!

DQ said...

Love the color scheme,very elegant!

Juls said...

how stylish!! Just Love it!! Hugs Juls

mulberry station said...

Your card is gorgeous jeannie...I am going to have to back up and do you little tour. Thanks for the inspiration!

Bobbi said...

Great card. The color combo is beautiful.

mulberry station said...

I am back Jeannie..I am glad I went on this little tour of Paris. I has been amazing. Beautiful work from all of you gals!

Ardilla said...

Nice card!
I like the image and love blue color on it!

Jane Wetzel said...

very sweet Jeannie! love the dp too!

Tammy said...

Just a darling card....
smiles...Tammy

Carol Dee said...

Looks like fun! Happy Friday eve! Hugs...

Anne said...

Such an elegant, spohisticated lady and card, love it!

Ann English said...

Love this!!! Your embellishments are perfect and the colors beautiful!

Linda said...

Oh My! I just love this. Your colors on this is perfect.

craft_princess said...

Very lovely! Love all the detail!

Chris said...

I'm dreaming I'm in Paris, don't you wish you could do the bewitched nose twich and be there?

Cat said...

Fabulous card, Jeannie! I LOVE the gorgeous DP! It is just perfect! Your flowers are gorgeous with the pearl centers!

bosenberries said...

Oh La La, love the colour combo!! great card!!

Judy Applegarth said...

Super job on this card & my favorite CTMH paper.

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

very stylish!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, I love this card. TFS.

Mae said...

I really like having the image cut out. It just catches your eye.

KymKreates said...

I have to comment on your S2G card also. I want so to be in Paris right now and you took me their for a split second!!! Marvelous!

cgl1539 said...

I love the pearls you added. THe colors are divine!

Gina said...

This is great, I love the elegant look and all the little polka dots.

Annette Bowes said...

Bonjour Jeannie, Beautiful card, love how you have matched the dsp with your flowers, beautiful colouring, wonderful sightseeing trip, au revoirX:)

BJ said...

Love this card! The colors you have used and the pearls. Merci for taking time to make and share with us

Janell said...

Beautiful card. You used my favorite paper.

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie!

Luv your new blog background and the tour sounds fun! Your card is incredible, as always. I enjoy S2Gs every time!

Malin said...

I love the little note from the bow! Great colours!

penanink said...

Polka dots and pearls. Very sophisticated details. Love your project!

craftymom205 said...

Love the card.

Elizabeth said...

Love the details - the bit of bling on the umbrella, the pretty ribbon on the tag... C'est magnifique!

DiSailsToo said...

Very sophisticated! Love the details!

MommyScraps said...

LOVE the color choices here! Nice!

Brenda Brown said...

What a rich pallette of colours - so French and artistic. I also love the spotty paper for the embellishments. Great job.
LOL Bxxx

robynb316 said...

Just beautiful. Love the papers you chose. They really show off the image.

Davi said...

Jeannie, The coloring on your very cool image and the dps and embellie are a perfect combo!!

Linda said...

Oh this is so Tres Chic....just stunning!!

BlueInks said...

Very cute card - love that DP you chose!

Cindy N. (aka nadci) said...

Beautiful card. Love the paper, the colors, the image, everything. Thank you for sharing.

Josephine said...

Jeannie, your card is so tres elegant. Love your colors and your sentiment. Merci for sharing with us.

Sheila D said...

Love everything about this card. The colors, black and white polka dots, are so Ooh la la....

beadz said...

Fabulous card!
hugs,
Gini

TAS said...

So stylish and love the color scheme!

Angela said...

Great image and I love the colors and the layout!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Wendy Colledge said...

Bonjour
Un Tel Amusement! Votre carte est très jolie! J'aime les couleurs
Au revoir xx

Pinque said...

The pearls are a great embellie! Just love this card so much!

Gloria Westerman said...

So Pretty.....I love this image....you did a great job....thank you for sharing....

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs