Happy Twisted Thursday and welcome to another trip to Paris with Shirley's 2 girls!! Today we have an inspiration picture to work with. Since this new digital image already has the bike and the sunflowers in it, I was off to a good start. The papers, cardstock, markers, and metal flower with the brad are all SU. The ribbon is S2G's and the image is popped up.

If you haven't checked the new Paris release out yet, you love travel and France and all of S2G's special little critters, well today is the day to do it! If I haven't inspired you enough, check out what the rest of the Ladies With Attitude Design Team has created, and you'll be sure to order everything from this release!

The sketch that I used is from Taylored Expressions, turned on it's side, and I'm glad it worked out well for todays challenge.

Thanks so much for visiting, and it's Thursday already which is a very good thing right?! Take care of yourself!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!

9 comments :

Jane Wetzel said...

this is sooooooo like the wonderful inspiration pic! wow! love this!

Carol Dee said...

Ohh La-La ! Fantastic card.
Home with a bug today. Tummy thing. Yuck. Thought I would spend time visiting my blog buddies. Hugs...

Cat said...

WOW! Gorgeous card, Jeannie! The colors, DP, LO, ribbon, charm!....everything just works perfectly together!

Ann English said...

This card knocked my socks off when I first saw it. I LOVE it-these images are inspiring a lot of greatness around here!

Juls said...

Fab!! so stylish!! Love it! Hugs Juls

Alicia said...

Gorgeous card jeannie - Oh how I would love to visit Paris! Love the sketch!
Alicia xx

Heather said...

OOOOOOOH GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Gina said...

Love it! The colors are fantastic and I love that little embellishment.

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous image!! I love the colors you used! ...thank you for stopping by!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs