Happy Tuesday! I've just got a boy card for ya, but I used the Mojo Monday 136 Sketch for this week, which makes it a little bit exciting anyway I hope! The papers are all CTMH, from the Sweet Home set. Then I just used a border punch, 2 round nesties, and some blue twill ribbon. Can't get much easier than that, can it?!

Today it got into the 90's, which made for a hot drive home. My little bug has leather seats, so it takes awhile for the a/c to cool them off, and by then I'm home! It has heaters in the seats, which are awesome when it's chilly out in the mornings, and I keep saying I sure wish in the winter it had a/c in them...wouldn't that be cool?....in more ways than one...hehe!

Have I mentioned the new CTMH Summer catalog yet? Oh boy are there some fun new papers coming out! I think that you can view it online, and my CTMH gal can ship right to your home if you're interested in anything too, so let me know ya?! How about this as a teaser....think cherries!!

I hope your Tuesday turns out great, I appreciate you stopping by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I have not seen a CTMH catalog in years. Probably a good thing, LOL.'
I can get in plenty of trouble with on-line and SU parties! :)
Today's card is super, love those nesties. Hugs...

Alicia said...

This card is so not boring! I really like it even if it is for a man....my man cards are way more boring! But I know what you mean...just not as pretty really are they.
Havent heard of a CTMH catalogue...sounds dangerous!
Alicia xx

Charmaine Stack said...

Wow - I think this is the nicest "man" card I have seen. Those coordinating printed papers are awesome.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs