Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Our sponsor this week is Busy Beauties Boutique, which is where this special chicken soup image came from! I made something like this awhile ago, and decided to do another what with everybody sick with the spring bug that's going around. The winner of this week's Sketch Challenge, will get 3 images to choose from! How fun!

The papers I used are from 7 Gypsies, with some SU Night of Navy cardstock. There is also some Bazzil kraft cardstock behind that. I used a circle nestie and a large scallop punch, and just some random Mike's $1 bin ribbon, but I really like how it all turned out, and I hope you do too!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's creations, and join us this week! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Peace & Luv,

12 comments :

JR Creations said...

Hey Jeannie, really like this, it's very clever. Could do with some Chicken Soup myself feeling a bit off.

Jenny T.

mulberry station said...

What a super cute idea Jeannie. I love what you have done with this card. Your colors are perfect. I could use some of that chicken soup too!

Carol Dee said...

Great pick-me-up for anyone down witha bug. Love the paper combination. Hugs...

Stacy said...

Oh Jeannie! I love this! How fantastic for a sick friend! I may have to case this! I love the paper you used, and that ribbon is perfect!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Love this idea Jeannie!! That image goes so well with the soup. Just fantastic!

Deanne :)

Arlana said...

Jeannie this is so creative and clever. I love you sweet colors and what you did with this image all just so sweet!!! Have a sweet week.

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute idea Jeannie! I hope I don't get bit by the Spring bug.

sweetbloominscraps said...

What a fun little get well gift and a darling presentation. I love the papers and your ribbon...it makes it look a little retro. Fabulous job! Thanks for all you help this week!

Davi said...

Jeannie, I LOVE this and what a sweet gift to a sickie!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Like how it turned out? I LOVE the way it turned out!!!! Your coloring is absolute perfecftion!!! I feel as if I could reach into my monitor and grab this bowl of soup!!! The papers are divine...and remind me of vintage wallpaper. Now, you will have me on the prowl for them, as I am addicted to pretty papers:o) You have created the perfect get well gift set, and I love every fabulous detail!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

The Stamper's Touch said...

I absolutely LOVE this project!!!!! So super clever and totally adorable!!!!!

Linda

KymKreates said...

How very creative. I may have to lift this idea from you!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs