Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Our sponsor today is The Stamping Boutique! The image I used today is Audrey with Ladybugs, and I thought she was really cute in her little outfit and all. The base of the card is SU's Riding Hood Red, and the rest of the papers are pretty much scraps. I did cut the image out with a nestie, and there is also some glitter on the dotted lines where the ladybug is flying around her. The flowers are Close To My Heart and I used a tiny strip of the red paper to thread through the button to match. Then I added some ladybug brads that are from my good friend Carol Dee, and I thought they were the perfect touch!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's work, and join us to have the chance to win 3 digital images!

Have a very sweet Wednesday, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

12 comments :

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, she is so sweet! I love the papers you have used and those cute little lady bugs! When we were at the Expo, we found a booth that had tons of darling brads. Judi and I both picked some up. Anyway, your card is darling.

Carol Dee said...

I love the brads you used! I am glad you where able to find a way to use them :) Sweet card. Enjoy the day, hugs...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Jeannie - your card is FAB!! I love the colors you chose. And those added brads are adorable!

Deanne :)

Arlana said...

Jeannie , I love your fun sweet image and the colors that you used on her. The added brads just make it so perfect.

Stacy said...

FUN, fun, fun card! Your little brads are just too cute!

Rose said...

So cute Jeannie! I love the ladybugs and the cute daisy flower, perfect!!

Leanne said...

I really love this image that you have used!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Terry Oulboub said...

Your image is gorgeous - love that bright and pretty outfit; works well with the flower (great button center) and the ladybugs are too cute! ;D

sweetbloominscraps said...

I love your color scheme on this card! It is so perfect with the lady bugs. The brads make it so cute too. Your flower and ribbon is also very attractive! What can I say...the whole thing is perfect!

Lisa T said...

Great card! I love how you used polka dot paper and ladybug accents to highlight the ladybugs in your image. Too cute! :)

KymKreates said...

I have this image colored and ready for a card on my desk. She is one of my faves. Your is just darling!! Way to go!

JR Creations said...

She's really pretty, would never have thought of that colour combo. Loves it!

Jenny T.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs