Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!! One of our favorite sponsors is back this week...DigiStamp Boutique!!! This little lady is called Suzie, and she's just one of the many fun characters to choose from. I used all SU papers, from the Bella Birds set, and the cardstock is Chocolate Chip. I cut the image out using an oval nestie, and then cut around the flowers a bit so that they'd overlap. Then there's a circle nestie behind it, and they are both popped up. I added some white lace and some brown pearls, and there's even one in her hair!

Guess what DigiStamp Boutique will be giving away as the winner this week if you join us......10 DIGITAL IMAGES.....yes I said TEN!!! Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has come up with for more inspiration too!

Have a very sweet Wednesday, and thanks for coming by.

I need a recipe for a quick and easy cake to make for a potluck lunch on Thursday at work....any ideas?

Peace & Luv,

13 comments :

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Hi Jeannie - I just love your card this week! The colors are fab and I love the DP and that lacy ribbon!!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Oh Jeannie, your card is adorable! I am a sucker for pink and brown together...I love how you popped the image off of the nestie. Your lace trim adds the perfect finishing touch. So, so cute!

Heather said...

This is just so yummy sweet! I love the chocolate browns and pinks. That little hint of buttery yellow... Perfect! Gorgeous card!
So happy to be a part of the team with you!

Carol Dee said...

Sweet card, I like the layout.
Pot Luck, yummy :)
I am so lazy, hehe. I usually just make a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. LOL. I will look up one for a rhubarb custard that is simple. and Try to get it emailed soon.
Hugs...

JR Creations said...

That's deadly how you were able to cut around the flowers, very creative. Love those papers and the way they work together. Really elegant card I have to say.

Juls said...

this is too sweet!! Love it! Hugs Juls

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Jeanne, I just sent a recipe to your email. Wow, This image really makes me happy. Love those pinks and browns and what a nice touch with the little bit of yellow. I love how you extended the flowers off the oval.

Stacy said...

Very pretty! I love, love those brown pearls, I have to get some! I really like how your circle goes off the card, very creative! Pink and brown is my all time favorite color combo!

Terry Oulboub said...

Jeannie, really cute card; love the pretty papers and the lace is so cute! :-)

Lisa T said...

Oh so cute! Love the pink and brown color scheme and the lace trim!

Arlana said...

Jeannie, I love this sweet image. You did such a great job on coloring your image. Your paper is so perfect. Love the added lace. Thanks for all you do.

Genevieve said...

Oh so pretty, Love it!

KymKreates said...

such a cutie pie, I adore the lace you used. It was just the perfect touch!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs