Happy Sunday! This card is one that we made together at our CTMH party yesterday. The papers are from the Veranda collection, and the stamp from the Friendship Blessing set. I haven't made a dahlia fold flower in awhile, so this was really fun to do. Then we just put a large rhinestone brad in the center, popped up the whole thing, and added 4 small rhinestones by the sentiment. Beautiful idea Ronah!

It's a beautiful day here in AZ, I've got lots of laundry to get done, and some shopping too. I cleaned out my closet this morning and have 4 bags of clothes to take to Goodwill. Gotta get rid of it some time.

I hope your Sunday will be beautiful too, no matter what it is you do, and I appreciate your "friendship"!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

That is a Beautiful friendship card. Love the flower. Hmm, I have never done a dahlia fold. Think I will try to find instructions. Have a lazy Sunday, hugs...

Alicia said...

Gorgeous card Jeannie! I love those papers and the flower is very pretty. Enjoy your beautiful day...I am off to visit my sister and then come home to do some washing and planning for school.
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs