Happy Saturday! I wish we'd get some April showers here in AZ! I just had to make a card for this sentiment, like I do every year. It's such a happy thing to say, isn't it?! Well this little guy was a Friday freebie awhile back from Bugaboo Stamps, and all of the papers, except for the black and white cardstock, are from DCWV's Green Stack. They are really thick papers and they are also all textured and shiny too. Makes for a nice heavy and rich look.

I had a really long week, working 13 hours both Wednesday and Thursday and I can't tell you how happy I am the weekend is here! I'm meeting a couple of high school guys later this afternoon that found me on facebook that were in the class ahead of me. One of them actually lives here, and not that far away, and the other is coming in from CA to visit. He works for NASA!! I have lots of questions for him! Nice to know a rocket scientist came out of our school!

I think I'm going to try and run down the road and get a pedicure, do a little errand running, and tonite is date nite with my honey, since we haven't seen too much of each other all week, and we're kid-free this weekend too.

I hope your weekend is fabulous, thanks so much for coming by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

5 comments :

Alicia said...

A gorgeous card Jeannie. I hope you have a relaxing weekend, sounds like you deserve it!
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

Technology Bites ! Phone and Computer problems big time. Grrrr.
Hope you have a nice weekend. You sweet card made me smile, I remember I got last year's April Showers card :) Hugs...

mulberry station said...

First off, i love your bright fun colors for this one! And, this is one of my favorites at Bugaboo. You did a darling job coloring this sweet little guy! I hope you had a great time meeting up with old friends! have a great week coming up. Mine was a long week last week too. Actually, more like one of those "Murphy law" weeks.........glad it is over!

Tammy said...

Sooo cute!! I love the bright colors and the Bugaboo image!!

JR Creations said...

Awh he's really cute. Really like those papers too. Great layout. Sentiment is very true for here except we get those blasted April showers in every month. My favourite saying that I've come across recently is, "If you put a roof on Ireland it'd be a great place!" Ha ha!

Jenny T.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs