Happy Friday....woohoo!!! We made it y'all! Sorry for the later than normal post today, but blogger was having some sort of temper tantrum this morning and wouldn't let me post. Anyway, I've got one last card from our last Stampin' Up party. I tried to get a picture of the inside too, but I just couldn't get a clear shot of it. Jan our demonstrator really comes up with some beauties, and this one is no exception. I'm not exactly sure everything we used on it, but I know the stamp set is called With All My Heart, and the papers are from the Sending Love set. The bird and branch are a punch, and it's very sparkly and very pretty.

I'm still fighting a major cold here today, but feeling a little bit better than yesterday. Getting lots of sleep and hoping tomorrow I'll feel even better.

I hope your Friday is good, thanks for coming by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Ohhhh, PRETTY! I like the fold used and all the sparkly papers.
I hope you feel bettr quickly. After all it is Friday and Easter weekend. Hope yours is delightful. Bunny Hugs...

mulberry station said...

Hope you get feeling better soon. I love your card!!!!Beautiful sentiment and wonderful job on the emblishments. Love the glitterie background! Really like these folded cards.

Stacy said...

Cool card! I love all the sparkle!

JR Creations said...

Deadly card. Have tried to make one of these so many times and failed miserably! Jenny T.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs