Monday, Monday....well here we are again! I do have a quick happy birthday card for you here today, and my inspiration came from another great cardmaking blog called Witty Title Here, and Heather makes some very beautiful cards. I'm using a new and cute Close to My Heart birthday cake stamp from a set called Piece of Cake. I used some ColorBox Frost White ink on some of SU's Riding Hood Red cardstock, which is also the base of the card. The tan cardstock is some of the new Bazzil and it's polka dot textured. The sentiment is on some SU Baja Blue. The little flower is a stamp from Unity, stamped in the Baja Blue ink with a rhinestone in the center of it. The cake is pop-dotted too and that's about it. Pretty cute I think, and I made a few more in different colors while I was at it.

I hope your Monday will be good, I appreciate you coming by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Nice Simple and Clean Card. Perfect to have on hand for any birthday. Have a great week. hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs