Happy Sunday! Today's card is for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #105. I'm using one of Shirley's 2 Girls images called Shoe Fits. I was excited to use these papers that I scored at a garage sale recently. They are from Paper Reflections and it's a pack of 40 coordinating sheets, which is right up my alley, that I got for $2. From there I just printed it out twice, once on white which is where I colored her in and then cut it out to place on top of the patterned paper. I also used a glitter pen on some of the shoes and her jewelry. From there it was pretty easy to follow the sketch, and add some ribbons and a button. She looks so happy shoppin' for shoes, doesn't she?

It's noon already here, I've got more laundry going, and it's a gorgeous day again. I've got a couple errands to run, and then I'm going to put a pot roast in the oven for din-din. You know the kind with potatoes and carrots and onions. It's a midwest thing and some good old fashioned comfort food.

Thanks for coming by, have an awesome Sunday, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

SCORE !!! Great garage sale find. :) Fun card.
Your meal sounds like a typical Sunday lunch here...in IOWA. It is a favorite and SO easy. Yum.
Have a great day, hugs...

Melissa Sauls said...

What a GREAT card!!! So much fun and just my style. :) Fantastic job on the sketch too! So glad you could play.

Noor Nahdi said...

Beautiful card!!

Sheri said...

So cute, love it!

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love everything about it. Great use of the striped DP.

Juls said...

so stylish!! and brilliant sentiment! Hugs juls

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs