Happy, happy Saturday!! I've just got a little note holder for you today that we made at the last Close to My Heart party. These are so cute, and make a nice little thinking of you, or thank you quick gift I think. We used all CTMH products and then just put a little post-it pad of note paper inside. Perfect to tuck inside any purse!

Well it is an absolutely gorgeous day here in Arizona, and I've cleaned and started some laundry. Now I'm catching up on emails from the week and I need to get a couple of cards done. Tonite I'm going to a fancy little cocktail party for a work event for a little while, and I've got New Moon reserved to watch afterward.

I hope your Saturday is fantastic, thanks so much for stoppin' by during your busy day, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Juls~ said...

Alo My Jeannie!

Hey girl! I thought of you yesterday ... check this out! http://www.coldwatercreek.com/Products/Detail.aspx?productid=50374&ensembleid=56523

I so wanted to get it for you! Then I wasn't sure it was your style?? Very simple, class & check out that little embellishment hanging off of it!

You know what! New Moon rental sounds GREAT! I think I'll have DH go get that to rent for us tonite and then I'm making some Chinese stir fry!

Luv the note holder... that is really a sweet gift item!

{xoxoxoxo}

Juls~

Carol Dee said...

Juls has good taste! I looked at the item she thought you might like... Well I sure do!!!
Love the cute little note holder. Great little tuck in item when sending out packages.
Sounds like a nice day for you. Enjoy. Hugs....

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs