Hi there and Happy Sunday! Sorry I haven't posted the last couple of days, but my computer has a bug and so do I, both of our tummies are killing us! Anyway, this card is made with two Unity stamps and Stampin' Up papers and cardstock. The flower is one that I crocheted and I just stuck a brad through the center of it. This card is also made following Taylored Expressions Sketch #106. This one turned out very springy and fun, and I think I make a couple more to send out!

I hope your weekend is a good one, I appreciate you stopping in for a visit, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Julz said...

The crocheted flower is a great touch! =) Beautiful!

Juls said...

just so so gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Carol Dee said...

Pretty card, Love the flower. The wonderful dragonfly card arrived. Thanks, I love it. My email account is down and computer is acting BAD! Enjoy the end of your weekend, hugs....

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs