Hey there! The card I've got for you today (that I meant to post yesterday) was made at the last cardmaking party I attended, and this time I learned to use a brass stencil with some pastel chalks, I think is what they were. Wasn't it nice of Becky to bring out the Dragonfly one? It was fun, and something that I've not done before. I also used some Stickles to give them a bit of bling, along with the rhinestones. It's a very pretty card, not as whimsical as I like to do these days, like you'll see over the next 2 days, (hehe) but I do really like the fresh springy colors and the all around serene feel of it. Very zen!

It's Tuesday, the weather here has been fantastic, except that it's decided to rain a bit today. In Arizona we like the rain a whole lot though! I've been busy with all kinds of projects for upcoming challenges that I can't wait to share with y'all! Thanks so much for visiting, drop me a comment and let me know what you're up to, and take care! I think I'll go light some incense now....

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Well of courseI am LOVING this one! If you do not know what to do with it....*wink* I would be happy to take it.
Can't wait to see more. Hugs...

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Jeannie, love those gorgeous purple dragonflies, now you have set me a challenge, dragonfly easel card, thinking on this one lol, take careX:)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs