Hey there and Happy Saturday! Sorry for the late post today, but I was up early seeing the boys off on their Boy Scout hike and camping trip this morning and then I went back to bed! I guess I needed it.

Today's card is made using Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge 104. The image I'm using is Shirley's 2 Girls, called Break Time. The base paper is Bazzil, and the gold paper is another ream of paper that I scored awhile ago for $5. The DP is from JilliBean. Then I just added a scalloped trim at the bottom and a pretty mocha colored bow. Ahh...the great indoors with a cup of coffee and you've got a perfect Saturday afternoon!

I hope you are enjoying your day, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Inside is the place to be here today! Dreary, Damp and Cool. Good Day to clean house, HA... did finish some cards and played with Grandson. Much better!
Love the image, she looks so happy in her cozy chair with a cuppa coffee. Enjoy your day, hugs...

Laural-Lee said...

This card made me laugh...at myself...because I'd much rather be inside than outside! Great job with the sketch.

Tammy said...

This is adorable! I love that image and the sentiment is so fun! Beautiful color combo!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs