Happy Tuesday and here's some Spring Wishes for you! At first I didn't like how this bird turned out when I stamped it, but the more I let it sit and dry I thought it turned out kinda cool. This stamps are a Close to My Heart set called - A Tweet, and it comes with the branch and the flowers too. I cut out the flowers and curled up the edges a little bit, inked them, and put pearls in the centers. I also put a brown pearl on the bird for the eye. The papers are from the My Reflections set, the image is popped up and then I just tied a bit of ribbon on to finish it off. Hope you like it!

Thanks so much for coming by, have an awesome day, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! such a stylish card! Hugs Juls

Carol Dee said...

YES...I LOVE it! I do like the look of the bird. It reminds me of salt ware or spatter ware. Spring seems to be here at last! :) yeah.
Have a terrific Tuesday. hugs...

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Lovely card, Jeannie!! Love the little added pearls!!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

The bird design turned out fabulous! Your popped up flower look really pretty too!
Hugs
Nicola

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs