Happy Thursday! Another boy card, but I think this one could really be for anyone truly. The main base of the card is made from some green Bazzil cardstock, and then the rest of the papers are from Close to My Heart's Emporium set. The circles are from one of the papers that I just used a circle punch on, then added some brads and popped them up. Then I stapled a little bit of brown ribbon onto the sentiment part of it. I was happy with this one, I do like these colors together, and I hope it inspires you a bit too!

Thanks for visiting, I appreciate your comments very much, and take care of yourself!!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!!

4 comments :

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so elegant!

Saskia :)

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Wonderful masculine card!! I love the colors and clean lines!! Great job!!

Carol Dee said...

Another great guy card.

Stacy said...

Great masculine card! I really like the colors you used! Nice!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs