Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Today's sponsor for Sketch #39 is KLM Digital Designs, which is where Pierre the Painter bunny here today is from. I really just used lots of scraps for this card, added some pretty blue ribbon and used a small heart punch for the little hearts in the corners. The image was cut out using a nestie and popped up just a little bit. My favorite part? The ear going over the edge of the circle....cute, ya?!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has done, and join us to win 3 digital images of the winner's choice! Woohoo!

Peace & Luv,

12 comments :

Lisa T said...

Fun card! The bunny looks like he's having a good time coloring those eggs!

mulberry station said...

ohhh Jeannie, what a cute little guy! Love the bunny and the bright fun colors you have used!

Saskia said...

Great, happy card!!

Saskia :)

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Wonderful card, Jeannie!! I love how you have his little hear going off the circle!! Great job with this weeks challenge!!

Carol Dee said...

I really need to learn how to cut out with a nestie and not cut off the overhanging part of the image. Wish you lived close enough to come give me a lesson. :o) Cute Easter card. Hugs...

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, This little Pierre Bunny is ready to paint. Sooo cute! I love your bright colors, the added hearts and the beautiful bow along with the fun sentiment!

Rose said...

This is so cute Jeannie! Love the lush colors you used and the soft ribbon, very pretty!

Stacy said...

Hi Jeannie! I love your bright, cheerful card! So cute how his little ear comes out of the circle!

Melissa Craig said...

Cute cute cute card! I love the colors and the bunny is so cute!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

He is totally cute with his ear hanging over the edge! Love the pretty bow too!

Donna said...

Fantastic card Jeannie, this image is such fun and I love the colours on your card :) Donna x

KymKreates said...

I just colored this same image to show in 2 weeks from now. I love your sentiment. I may have to scrap lift that one!!!! Great job!!!!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs