Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday and guess who our sponsor is....Inktegrity....(cheers and whistles)!! The image I chose to use is the Sunflower Fairy. Joni has several different flower fairies to choose from too, so be sure to check them all out!

I used Stampin' Up cardstocks; Summer Sun and Bashful Blue (I think), and the DP's are from the Bella Birds set. I colored with the same markers, plus a couple more, and for the wings I used a glitter pen. She is cut out using an oval nestie, with another oval nestie kind of shadowed behind it. For the bow I used some funky fibers from Making Memories, and thennnnnn......DRAGONFLIES!!!!!.......with some itty bitty rhinestones in the centers, so ca-ute!

Don't forget to see what the rest of the Design Team has created, and thanks for coming by. Have an enchanted day, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

13 comments :

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, There are three of us that used this image. I love what you did with it! You colors are wonderful and I love those dragonflies!

Rose said...

Really cute card Jeannie! I really like the fairy image you used. Very pretty choice of colors!! Fab!

fabricbutterfly said...

Great job Jeannie, you really do such fun and fabulous work, thanks for the inspiration!!!

Lisa T said...

Very cute! I didn't realize at first that those were dragonflies - very creative!

Carol Dee said...

CUTE, love the tiny dragonfies and sweet pompom floss. It is Wed and the week is 1/2 over. YEAH! Hugs...

Genevieve said...

Very sweet, great choice of colors :)

Arlana said...

What a sweet card Jeannie. I love the fun colors you used the added dragon flies jewels and all your fun detail. The imges is just so adorable. All just so berry sweet!!!

Terry Oulboub said...

Fairies are one of my favorites and I wish I'd chosen one. She's so cute and love your fibers - very pretty. ;)

KymKreates said...

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW what a sweet little card. I think that ribbon is just the sweetest. I want some!!!!!!

Melissa Craig said...

This is so cute. I'm really liking that color combo. Sweet card!

Stacy said...

Wow! Great job with the sketch! I love how you off-set the image and background oval! Very cute card!

JR Creations said...

Adore the bow! I've never seen anything like it. The sentiment is just darling too. Jenny T.

sweetbloominscraps said...

I sure love this cute image with this fairy sitting on the sunflowers! You did a fabulous job! And I love the dragonflies!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs