Happy Sunday and a little spring flower cart for you today! We made these yesterday at our Close to My Heart par-tay that our fabulous demonstrator Ronah came up with. Isn't it just the most darling little thing? Everything is CTMH, the cardstocks, the felt flowers, the bunny stamp and ribbon and buttons. It was a kick to put together, and we had an awesome time, as usual!

I hope your Sunday is a good one, I've got lots of cardmaking to get done today, so thanks so visiting and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

How Cute Is This !?!? Looks like you had a good time at the CTMH party. I finally got all my Easter, St. Pat's and Dragonfly cards for Taylored Expressions done. Have a relaxing Sunday. Hugs...

scrap_in_time said...

This is super cute!!

Juls~ said...

Jeannie!

What detail! That must have been a fun partay fo' sure!!!

I recently did an art class and have another one next week - I'll be posting, so keep your eye open. Fun and very cool!

{xoxoxoxo}

Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs