Happy Saturday!! Yippeee!! For today's card I took the whole idea right off the back of the Close to My Heart catalog, oh yes I did....mmm hmm!! It's just the cutest little set of stamps called Petite Perks, that of course I scored from my fabulous CMTH demonstrator. While some of the cardstock is Stampin' Up, Taken with Teal and So Saffron, the rest of the papers are from the CTMH Veranda set. Then I added some pretty sheer golden ribbon at the top, some linen thread in the middle, and a couple of rhinestones for bling. The little bee is popped up.

I need to hop in the shower because a couple of us gals are heading out to another stamp/scrapbook convention to spend some more of my hard earned money! I swear this is an addiction!

I hope your Saturday is all that it can be, thanks for visiting, take care and "Bee Yourself"!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Don't you know it!!! I have the same addiction. Contagious, I think. hmmm. Fun, too. Love the card. Sweet little bee image. Have a fun weekend. Hugs....

Sheri said...

Love it! So cute :)

Stacy said...

"BEE"-U-TIFUL!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs