Happy Monday! To me it is if you have a cup of coffee in your hand, like this gal does! Anyway, this is a Hanna stamp, I only have a few of them, but they sure are cute! The DP I used is from DCWV's Bella Cafe stack, with some gray Bazzil, and SU's Really Rust and Old Olive. The DP actually has glitter on it too, which unfortunately doesn't show up here. It's just a little note card to have handy, and I think a fun one at that! Hope you enjoy it too!

I hope your day is a good one, I appreciate you visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

7 comments :

Juls said...

fabulous and stylish!! Love the scallop detail too!! Hugs Juls

Carol Dee said...

My coffee is brewing as I type! Mondays, yawn! Looks like a rainy week coming. Oh well. it is getting rid of the snow :) She really is cute , a fun card to have on hand.
I actually spent some time this weekend make cards for St Pat's and Easter. '
Have a great week. Hugs....

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Darling card, Jeannie!! Love the fun design!!

Juls~ said...

Jeannie!

I love these little sweeties that you do! They are so chipper! Wonderful card layout too - ultra-cute!

Hope you are doing great, girl! I know you are busy with the creative team!

{xoxoxoxo}

Juls~

Tammy said...

She is so cute! I love the colors you used and your DP! Wonderful!
Hugs, Tammy

silvia said...

Super cute card!!

mulberry station said...

This is just as cute as can be!!! What a great image!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs