Happy Friday! Whew....it's been a long one! Today's card is for Mojo Monday Sketch #129. I do like to work with Julee's sketches very much, I have to say, and I go back and use them over and over. This week's sketch is another that was very fun to work with. I used images from Pink Petticoat, the DP's are from K&Company's Berry Sweet designer mat pad, and then the cardstocks are from Stampin' Up; Pretty in Pink and Barely Banana. The base of the card is a light green cardstock that I bought a ream of quick awhile ago, (for $5). I added a little bit of ribbon and rhinestones, and the main flower image is popped up. It reminds me of spring and all of the great new and fresh colors that go along with it, and I hope you like it too!

I am so very happy that it's Friday, and I'm looking forward to another great day spent with the gals tomorrow creating more cards together. I always look forward to learning new things, and I'll be sure to show you the results next week.

Thanks so much for hangin' with me this week, I appreciate it very much. I may not be one of the most popular blogs on the block, but I do care about each and every one of my returning blogland friends and very much look forward to hearing from you. Give yourself a big hug from me, have an awesome Friday, and take care of yourself!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

TGF my Sweet Friend. I love today happy spring time card. Going to look for some of that delicious K&co paper. Woo-hoo I have today off. Plan- a trip to Michael's and then work in craft room :o) Big Hugs...

mulberry station said...

What a darling spring card! I love the colors, image and fun layout!

Julz said...

I love the bright colors! Great layout! P.S. Stop by my blog! Will hold a blog candy giveaway when I hit 25 followers! =)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs