Happy Friday - are you just "chicken" in....hehe!!! I've been thinking about this little $1 stamp that I got from Michael's last year for some time now, and how I haven't used it near enough, so today is the day! I'm using the Mojo Monday sketch challenge #128 and all of the papers are from Stampin' Up's Bella Rose paper set. I think he's pretty darn cute, and this came together pretty quickly. Hope you like it!

I'm so happy it's Friday I just can't even tell you! It's been a veeerrrryyyy long week! Tomorrow there's a scrapbook/stamp convention that I'm going to with the gals, and then Neal and I have got a bunch of shows to catch up on, now that the Olympics are over. Of course I've got some cardmaking ideas brewing in my head too, so I hope I can get some fun things done for you to see.

I hope your Friday is awesome, and I appreciate you stopping by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Juls said...

Just Fab!! Love the gingham paper and the sentiment is just fab!! gorgeous Hugs Juls

Carol Dee said...

OMG, this may be one ot the cutest cards yet! You are on a roll. TGIF. I had a very LONG week, too! Have a relaxing weekend, hugs...

Stacy said...

Hee hee, this just made me smile :D and it is 2:25 in the morning so you know it must be REALLY Cute! I love the little chick and sentiment!

Creative Mish said...

So cute! I love the paper choice and what an awesome sentiment!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs