It's Friday and it's a good day to "B" happy, especially for the winner chosen for her comment during the Shirley's 2 Girls Birthday Bash Blog Hop and her name is........Cheryl and her blog name is....She Stamps!!! Thanks so much for joining in on the fun Cheryl and send me your email address so that I can send you your free digital image! The card I made for today I was inspired to make from Dawn McVey, she has a very simple yet elegant style which is something I need to learn. The big "B" is from S2G's and the cardstocks are SU's Creamy Caramel, Taken with Teal and Baja Breeze. The striped DP is from Karen Foster. Other than that I used a large scallop scissor, added some fun green ribbon, and a couple of orange rhinestones and done.

I hope your Friday is a happy one, and that you are looking forward to your weekend. Thanks so much for coming by, and for all of your great comments. Take care!

Peace & Luv,


4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

WOW. love todays birthday card. Hey, I like your style, too. Dawn is bold and simple. Everytime I fall for a cool card and designer I tend to adjust my style for a while. Then settle back to what I am comfortable with. :o) TGIF and Have a wonderful weekend. hugs...

Saskia said...

Great card!

Saskia :)

Softpencil said...

It´s a beautiful card Jeannie!
Thank you very much to vote for Michu and Ratiny! ;)

Cheryl said...

I love this birthday card!


Thank you for the digi.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs