I get to make a get well card for Mr Bob Uecker......what?!! This is like the Kevin Bacon game and six degrees of seperation. 1. Where did I grow up - Milwaukee. 2. What is the Major League baseball team there - the Milwaukee Brewers. 3. Who is the announcer of the Brewer games - Mr Bob Uecker. 4. Where do I work now - B&G Clubs of Greater Scottsdale. 5. Who is one of their attendees at many of our sports events - Mr Bob Uecker! and 6. Who was asked to make a get well card for him - ME!!! Ok, so it's not exactly like the Kevin Bacon game, but still for me this is a great honor as he is a huge voice from my childhood, and I couldn't be more thrilled!

I was inspired by a card made by Michelle at Mish Mash, who has some of the greatest ideas out there, so I used some Brewers paper, as well as some baseball various words paper. The cardstock is SU's Creamy Caramel and Bordering Blue, and the stamps are from Lockhart. Then I just used some brown grosgrain ribbon and a couple of brads. I was so nervous making this, and I sure hope first of all that he feels better soon, and second of all that he likes his card!

I hope your Sunday is good, thanks for stopping by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,


2 comments :

Kooky said...

I think Mr Bob will be feeling better in no time thanks to your lovely card and kind thoughts.

Carol Dee said...

OMG !!! YOU get to make a card for celebrity! WOW. I had no idea there was paper out there with Brewers on it. I guess you can find just about anything if you look long enough. Great card.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs