Hi there and Happy Twisted Thursday! Today with Shirley's 2 Girls we're all using this crown template, which you can also find on the challenge blog to play along with us...oh and don't forget the Twist this week...it's to use HOT PINK. I kind of came up with this project at the last minute as a lot of the Design Team starting making their crowns big enough to put on their puppies and kitties. Well if you follow my blog at all, you know that my little girl is in Omaha with her daddy, and so in order to include my Dixie-girl in on the fun, I decided to decorate a framed picture of her. Everything I used today is Shirley's 2 Girls by the way, except for the flowers and rhinestones. So what I did was cover a wood frame with some of the new digital papers to go with the birthday set and printed the crown out on it too, then I popped it up and added a bunch of fun rhinestones. I also used some some ink around all of the edges of the frame to brighten it up a bit.

You really need to check out the rest of the design team's creativeness and their funny little critters today, it will surely brighten up your day!


Peace, Luv and Happy Friday-Eve!

11 comments :

Lisa said...

Jeannie,

This is lovely! Just lovely. I would love to have one of these. I may have to scraplift it from you. Perfect! Great colors and layout. You are awesome!

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I love the brigth colors you have used on your adorable frame. I really like the added crown and jewels!

Ann said...

Wowzers, Jeannie! What a wonderful creation-I LOVE it and may just have to "lift" this idea! Please tell me that you didn't create this at the last minute-if you did, pure genius!

Georgia said...

Beautiful card!! You did a great job, as always!

Carol Dee said...

Ahhh, Dixie is so sweet in this frame. Love the bright colors and her crown. She is a Princess :o)
This will look great on your desk!
Hugs...

Stacy said...

Ahhh, this is so cute! I may have to make one of my puppy!

Gina said...

I love your frame and the use of the crown as an accent. Great idea!!

Jennifer Scull said...

I truly love this frame! such a clever way to use the crown as well as showcase your cutie pie! adorable! :)

Juls~ said...

Jeannie!

Super cute, card of your baby-doggie! Luv It!

{xoxoxo}

Juls~

Anne said...

What a great frame and such a clever way for Dixie to join in the fun :)

Juls said...

Just Fab!! I love the colour combo! Hugs Juls

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs