Hi there and Happy Monday! I found this Dragonfly card drive on Taylored Expressions blog, and so I thought I'd share it with you!

Here are some of the details taken from Taylor's blog:

The cards we gather will be donated to the Neonatal Intensive Care nurses where they use the dragonfly as a symbol of hope for families who have lost a child during delivery or in the early stages of life. Families are given a dragonfly card while they are in the hospital as something to hold on to, cherish, and comfort them after the quiet time spent with their son or daughter.

And now we need your help. Would you consider making and donating some cards that feature a dragonfly image? You may use stamps from any company - they do not need to be from Taylored Expressions. As a thank you for participating I will enter your name into a drawing for a $50 gift certificate to the TE Store.

More of the details can be found on Taylor's blog, so please join in this great cause!

The two cards that I made shown here are made with cardstock from SU; Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, and Kiwi Kiss. The large flowery stamp, that I stamped in Kiwi Kiss, is from Close to My Heart's - You've Got Flair set. The Dragonfly is a digital image from Hero Arts called Winged Friends that I colored in with the same color marker as the cardstock, and the ribbon is from Michael's.

Peace & Luv,


4 comments :

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Very pretty cards, Jeannie!!

Carol Dee said...

Very nice, one in pink and one in blue. I must get busy as I intend to do this also. TFS. Hugs....

Jan Cameli said...

When do you need the cards?

Juls said...

these are so fab and stylish!! Love them! Hugs Juls

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs