Hi and Happy Tuesday! I just have a fun little card for you today that I got inspiration from a card that I found on splitcoaststampers . The papers that I used are from Close to My Heart, the Sweet Home collection, and the images are from Whimsie Doodles. I also used an oval nestie, markers to color in some of the trim, some flowers and then some little light blue pearls. There is also some Prisma glitter on the bow of the girl's underwear. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, and I hope put a little smile on your Tuesday face!

Thanks so much for coming by, I appreciate your comments very much, and take care!

Peace & Luv,


5 comments :

Stacy said...

Hahaha! This is toooo cute!

Carol Dee said...

LOL, yep, I smiled. Hugs...

Juls~ said...

Jeannie!

Now, I believe I can say that I've never-ever seen a card with matching boy/girl underwear! LOL! This is realllllly darling!

AND I GOT YOUR CARD IN THE MAIL TODAY! OMGee. It is even prettier in person, if that's possible! I posted on my blog with some special music for ya. Thank you, girl, it made my day!

Big Smiles, Hugs & Luv!

Juls~

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute, Jeannie!! I love the paper piecing!! his is one of my fav's WD sets!!

Pixie said...

Love this card. It's too cute!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs