Happy Twisted Thursday!!!! We're still celebrating at Shirley's 2 Girls with this month's release of birthday images, but the twist this week is to make a fun Shaker Card with confetti! If you've never made one before click HERE to find a step by step tutorial on how to do it. It's a little tricky, but it's really fun to do and it's something different to give, especially for little kids. What's more fun than a gal popping out of a cake to work with? She's just having a good ol' time here and I also used some of the new digital papers while I was at it, since they all match just perfectly together! I used 2 of the deckled rectangle nesties, a flower punch, some ribbons and of course the fun doo-dads, as I call them, inside the shaker. I also put them in the middle of the flowers too. The twist is to use confetti, but as you'll see from the rest of the Design Team we all kinda used different things, from seed beads to glitter. So use whatever you have in your stash, be creative, and show us what you come up with!

Please be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has done, and let them know you were there too, we all luv to hear from you!


Thanks for coming by, I appreciate you comments very much, and take care!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!


8 comments :

Carol Dee said...

FUN Birthday card, I love the doo-dads you used for teh shaker. Great color combo, very festive! Happy Friday eve! Hugs...

Lisa said...

Jeannie, Your card is fantastic. Really love the beads in your shaker card!

Jane Wetzel said...

hi Jeannie! This is SWEET! Love those little curlie thingys! he he he! :)

Ann said...

What did you use for confetti-looks so cool! Love your card!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

What a fun birthday card!! Love the colors and wonderful embellishments!!

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie!

Soooo cuuuute! I love these characters! Always a fav when u do them!!!

{luv my card, gf}

{xoxoxoxoxo}

Juls~

Cat said...

Beautiful card, Jeannie! I love the bright colors and beads!

Gina said...

This is great, I love the doo-dads on the inside of the shaker!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs