Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Today's sponsor is My Grafico, and they have all kinds of fun things on their site from around the world, so do go by and check all of it out today! The winner of today's Sketch #38 Challenge will win the Zoom Vroom digital set, which is where the image I used today is from. Isn't it cute?!

I printed it out three times, once on some Grey Bazzil and cut out the rocket, then on white cardstock and cut out the puppy, colored it in, and popped it up, and then the third time on the DP.

All of the papers are from Close to My Heart, the Daydream set. I also used a large and mini star punch, and they are popped up too. I thought this was a cute sentiment that I found to go with this card, and I hope you like it too!

Make sure you check out what the rest of the Design Team has created with this set of images, then join us this week to be able to win it!

Thanks for coming by, I appreciate your comments very much, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

13 comments :

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE, you have been busy!
Yeah, it is Wednesday 1/2 way through the work week :o) Hugs...

Terry Oulboub said...

Jeannie, this is a gorgeous card - those papers are really fantastic and zoom like the rocket! I love your stars - they add such pizazz and the sentiment is perfect - a great way to motivate or inspire someone. Thanks for sharing how you did your card with the three times printing...great effect!

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is a blast! I love it and the sentiment is wonderful! Great take on the sketch, Jeannie.

fabricbutterfly said...

Great card, and darling images, thanks for the inspiration.

Donna said...

Your card is a real riot of colour Jeannie and the stars are prefectly themed with the image :) Donna x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, Your card couldn't be any cuter. I just love how you added the stars and the sentiment is spectacular with your card! Your paper was the perfect match too!

Rose said...

Your card is super cute Jeannie! I really like the bright colors and the paper piecing, 3-D effect. Really awesome!!

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, this card is so cute. I love the stars and your choice of paper. Love the sentiment too! Very,very cute card!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute boy card!! Love the stars!! Great job with this weeks challenge!!

Arlana said...

Jeannie, What a sweet card this week. Love your fun colors and your added detail with the fun stars.. Makes such a cute card. Thanks for all you do each week.

Stacy said...

WOW! I love this card! All of the details just make it "a blast" oh and this such fun paper, I love how you paper pieced it together. I used to have this paper and never used it, now I want to see if it is still in my stash somewhere!!!!!

Juls said...

fab sentiment, and such a cute card! Love it! Hugs Juls

KymKreates said...

I adore all the layering you did to take me on this ride to the stars!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs